- Firm 'Momen' Tofu about 7 ounces
- Garlic Half a clove
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Sugar 1/4 tsp
- White Pepper to taste
- Ground White Sesame Seeds 1 tbsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 tbsp
- Drain the liquid off the tofu.
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, garnish with pink pepper and cumin powder and serve.
Wish to read more?
Check out Yamaguchi Haruno no kantan! oishii! Biteki Sosaku "TOFU" recipes
Author: Haruno Yamaguchi
Publisher: Seiryu printing
Photographer: Mariko Nakagawa